عنوان الموضوع : " Self-Taught Skills || Chit-Chat " لتعلم الانجليزية
مقدم من طرف منتديات الضمير العربي

We don't always need a teacher , around , to tell us how to do this and how to do that . Sometimes , it's possible for us to learn new skills without any outside interference

For instance , I've become interested in photoshop since I was 20 . I still remember the first time I launched this program ; I was totally overwhelmed because it looked like something I'd never be able to deal with . All these options and tools turned this program into a puzzle ; and yet I decided to take the first step . As a beginner , things would be messed up and mistakes would be uncountable . But when I decided to take this program seriously , I started looking for tutorials and guides , and I worked my tail off on practicing every single tutorial I could find . Actually , it took me years of practice to reach this current level . I'm sure It would've taken half of them I, if an expert happened to be around . But still , there is nothing wrong with being a self-taught artist

Now , let's talk about cooking ! I had to cook on my own , when I was a college student , because then I had to live in a private dormitory . So , there was no way for my mother to cook for me . I still consider myself lucky because my neighbors were good at this stuff . So , I benefited from their tips and their cooking methods . But in cooking , one can't rely on other people's tips alone to make good food ; The personal touch was needed too . I'm really proud of my cooking because It always tastes good , even at the time when I was still a beginner

.. I don't know what else I'm good at . But as soon as I remember , I'll be coming back here
and I hope you tell me about your self-taught skills and share your experiences with us , too

>>>>> ردود الأعضـــــــــــــــــــاء على الموضوع <<<<<
==================================

>>>> الرد الأول :

__________________________________________________ __________

>>>> الرد الثاني :

God bless you Zainab for this subJect

first, I want to respond on your subject because I like its title
Second ,to put my fingerprint in English part
theird, I don't like English language so much ,so I don't visit this part so much.
About selftought skills , I tought myself how to swing the clothes .
And how to make blouse and scarf from wool and I make scarf for my husband and blouses for my children .

Thanks for this subject.
I was here. Roa'a

>>>> الرد الثالث :
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة "رؤى"

God bless you Zainab for this subJect

first, I want to respond on your subject because I like its title
Second ,to put my fingerprint in English part
theird, I don't like English language so much ,so I don't visit this part so much.
About selftought skills , I tought myself how to swing the clothes .
And how to make blouse and scarf from wool and I make scarf for my husband and blouses for my children .

Thanks for this subject.
I was here. Roa'a

I think it's pretty unfair to hate such a beautiful language

. But I'm glad you paid a visit to this poor abandoned forum
.. I truly appreciate it

As for your knitting talent , it impresses me to know about it . My mother used to do this stuff , when we were still a little family . But then , she had to give it up as she became a mother of six children

>>>> الرد الرابع :
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة زينب المرزوقي

I think it's pretty unfair to hate such a beautiful language

. But I'm glad you paid a visit to this poor abandoned forum
.. I truly appreciate it

As for your knitting talent , it impresses me to know about it . My mother used to do this stuff , when we were still a little family . But then , she had to give it up as she became a mother of six children

Goodevening

I know that English language is a great language
but I hate it because I had to study it in the university

and I failed ,so I didin't complete my studying

And about the knitting I stop it too
because my children increased to four and the works increased too
Thanks for you Zainab
And I glad to visit this part.

>>>> الرد الخامس :
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة "رؤى"

Goodevening

I know that English language is a great language
but I hate it because I had to study it in the university

and I failed ,so I didin't complete my studying

And about the knitting I stop it too
because my children increased to four and the works increased too
Thanks for you Zainab
And I glad to visit this part.

I think you hate English the same way I hate French , despite the fact that it's our second official language . So , I can't help but use it once in a while

We always have to give up something to take care of more important things . I'm sure it wouldn't be easy for you to balance between knitting and being a mother

God bless you & your family